Laser Skin Hydration Spa
Laser Skin Hydration Spa © 2014 | All Rights Reserved
Skin Hydration Spa Classic Set of Lashes are one individual lash extension attached to each individual natural lash of the client. We offer a variety of Classic specialty eye lashes extension styles to choose from: Simply Natural, Glamorous, Dazzling, And Charming. Classic lashes are for an enhancement of your natural lashes, we focus on extending the natural lashes. The recommended amount of time before needing a fill is 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. This lash extensions are extremely lightweight and very comfortable. It is customized to fit the shape and style of your eye lash line. Their curve and finish are so natural looking. The eyelash extensions are varying lengths and thicknesses for enhancement of your existing lashes transforming them into something truly unique.
Post Eyelashes Extension Care Instructions
For the first 48 hours and long term care of your lashesPlease:
- Avoid getting your eyelashes extension wet during the first 24 hours.
- Avoid steam – so no spas, saunas, facial, swimming, hot tubs, and hot yoga.. Steam will affect the adhesive from bonding properly.
- Avoid chemical peel during the first 48 hours.
- Do not rub, perm, or tint your lashes before or after lash extension application
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face – cleanse around the eyes with sponge, or Q-tip
- Do not pull on your lash extensions. Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and GERMS.
- Do not use mascara on your lashes. Use only powdered liquid and gel eyeliner.
- Do not use a waxy, greasy, or oil based eyeliner or eye shadow during and beyond the first 48 hours, this compromises the adhesive and will result in lash extension loss., Use Only water based oil free products
- Do not remove the extensions on your own
- Do not cut your extensions, you risk cutting your own lashes and altering the natural appearance of the lash extensions
- Brush your lashes with mascara wand in the morning and at night., and ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower, the lashes are soft and more supple at that time, Curl lashes in an upward motion.
- Please inform all your services reps regarding your lashes when going for facial treatment. Caution is recommended when having services including Lasers, Chemical Peels, Hydroxyl treatments or any other acidic substances.
- We recommend you apply protective coating once or twice a week, particularly if you have oily skin or lashes. This technique will protect and preserve your lashes as well as extend the life of your extensions. Furthermore, protective coating seals and hydrates the lashes as well as keeping them moisturized.
- Book your touch ups every 2 to 4 weeks to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
- Do not wear any make up or creams around the eyes when returning to your lash for fill.
Full set of Individual Classic Extensions $175..00
Individual Classic Extension Fills $75.00
(2 weeks fill in 1 hour)
Individual Classic Extension 3 week fill in $120.00
Lash Removal $20.00
Lash Stain darken only $30.00