We at Laser Skin Hydration Spa we strive to provide you our very best services in order to maximize your overall spa experience. We do this by adhering to proven policies designed to create a harmonious environment for all our valued clients and where our skilled therapists can best focus on your needs. With your support, we are confident you will have a very pleasant experience every time. As always, our mission is to not only meet, but to exceed your expectations!
Arrive 10 minutes prior to your first treatment to allow ample time to check-in, and to prepare for your treatment/s.
_____Late arrivals are not guaranteed service as scheduled. Additionally. although we make every effort to accommodate your full appointment time if possible when you are late, this is not always possible and late arrivals will not be provided with a time extension. Arriving late will simply reduce the time allotted for your treatment/s, reducing both its effectiveness and your overall experience, as we must ensure that the next guest’s treatment/s time/s remain on schedule. Last-minute appointment changes will be honored only if a service time is available for a later time on the day of your appointment and other guests are not inconvenienced.
Cancellation / No Show
_____24-hour cancellation notice is required on any non-voucher/gift-certificate service appointment/s scheduled, or your missed appointment will be considered a “No-Show.” We define a “No-Show” as a failure to show for your scheduled appointment time coupled with failure to provide us with proper notice, as herein defined, and will result in a No-Show charge in the amount of 100% of the price for scheduled service/s. Cancellations made less than 4-hr. in advance are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of 25% of the service value. Failure to show for your appointment or without proper notice as herein defined, you will be charged 100 % of the service for which you were scheduled. Please keep in mind that No-Shows or last minute cancellations leave empty time slot that other clients could have used, and income loss to your Skin Therapist. Spa packages, multiple service reservations, no show, or for parties of three or more are charged at full value for cancellation without appropriate notice. Last minute changes to appointments will be honored only if the service time is available and other guests are not inconvenienced.
_____48-hr. notice is required for cancellation of any service/s appointment/s scheduled to redeem a gift card/voucher. Failure to provide required notice will result in the forfeiture and invalidation of your gift-certificate/voucher and results in full-price fees for services.
We understand life happens; however, your cooperation and adherence to spa policies is required so that we may provide the maximum services to all our valued clients and for the mutual benefit of the client and spa.
Gift Certificate, Pre-Purchased, Online Voucher
_____ Gift certificates/Vouchers are available for purchase at a minimum of $50, are treated same as cash, and are redeemable toward specified services, packages, or dollar amounts.
_____All service sales, retail sales, and Gift Certificate/Voucher sales are FINAL, are for services ONLY, and must be redeemed in full prior to date of expiry (ABSOLUTELY NO CASH BACK).
Should you not wish to redeem a Gift Certificate/Voucher, or Pre-Paid Service, you may apply it as a spa credit toward regularly-priced retail treatments, or services (products not included).
_____Gift Certificates/Vouchers are not redeemable/replaceable if defaced, lost, or stolen.
_____ Expired Gift Certificate/Vouchers are invalid and irredeemable. Donated certificates are for services only, are non-transferable, and the expiration date cannot be altered or extended.
Payments & Gratuity
Spa accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Master card, and American Express. We charge $25 minimum for a returned check. Gratuities (or tips) are not included in our prices, but are highly appreciated by our staff. Sales Tax will be charged where applicable.
- If you require additional services, i.e., Add-On services, please request such at the time of appointment booking, as we cannot guarantee time to perform last minute Add-Ons.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone should we deem it necessary and in the best interest of the client.
- Any sexual solicitations are not tolerated and will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- We recommend you leave all jewelry and other valuables at home. We will not be responsible for loss or damage of your personal items.
- We love children; however, we are not able to accommodate them during your visit.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on any retail purchases. Please inquire for a sample of any available skin care or make-up products you wish to sample.
- To receive package-priced discounts, the entire package must be purchased in advance.
- Please feel free to speak with us with respect to any questions and/or concerns you may have about any of our services or products.
- For the consideration of others, we ask that you please turn off all cell phones and pagers upon arrival.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Spa and on Watercourt property.
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time without notice.
We love having you as a client; however, we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time to anyone, for any reason.
- Please inform your service provider of any medical conditions, prescription medications or other treatments that you are undergoing. Contra-indications may exist with any of the above situations and may affect the outcome of your treatment. We do not assume responsibility for any adverse reactions resultant from any undisclosed information withheld, or unknown by the client.
- A credit card or Gift Certificate Number is required to hold an appointment. .
Laser Skin Hydration Spa, Inc.
Laser Skin Hydration Spa © 2014 | All Rights Reserved